Well done Rangers

Bingalau 22:30 01 May 08

Nice to see a good game and even nicer to have a good result.

Joe R 22:42 01 May 08

And,
from a Celtic fan.
I will also offer my congratulations to Rangers, who, not for the first time this season, beat the odds stacked against them.

peg 22:45 01 May 08

yes well done rangers, its been a good week for British football in Europe unless of course you are a Liverpool fan.

Acx 22:50 01 May 08

Missed the game due to work but as you say a good result.
Final, Wed 14th May.
Zenit St Petersburg weren't the favorites to beat Bayern Munich in the other Semi-Final so Rangers stand a good chance of winning it.

wellshgit 22:53 01 May 08

Well done Rangers. A good penalty shootout. Great result

Stuartli 23:06 01 May 08

I watched the match in my club - a hard earned, thoroughly deserved Rangers success against all the odds, especially losing Cousin late on for a somewhat foolish "head butt".

Bingalau 09:56 02 May 08

That was more of a head rub than a butt. The re-action was over the top as usual from these prima-donna's. Good job he never gave him a proper Glasgow kiss.

Stuartli 10:00 02 May 08

>>..was more of a head rub than a butt.>>

That was why I placed quotes around head butt...:-)

Bingalau 10:13 02 May 08

Stuartli. I can't understand why these players can't control themselves at times like that. The "victim" controlled himself perfectly and went down like the proverbial sack of spuds. Thus ensuring that the referee had little option but to see it as a head butt.

birdface 10:28 02 May 08

Not pretty to watch.But Rangers look as though they have one of the best defensive teams in the Uk.They deserve to get through for their fighting ability.Plus I may add they must also be one of the fittest sides in the Uk.

birdface 10:31 02 May 08

Not pretty to watch.But Rangers look as though they have one of the best defensive teams in the Uk.They deserve to get through for their fighting ability.Plus I may add they must also be one of the fittest sides in the Uk.I am sure that we all wish them the best of luck in the final.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017