Well done Andy

Legolas 20:00 19 Oct 08

Just seen that Andy Murray has won in Madrid that makes back to back wins in the Masters Series. Well done Andy.

Strawballs 21:51 19 Oct 08

He did great even beating Federra in the semi's

peter99co 23:04 19 Oct 08

Posted this on Good News but you may find it quicker on here.

click here

Bit off thread but.....

birdface 23:10 19 Oct 08

Great win for Murry + Higgins wins at the Snooker.A good day for the Scots.

Quickbeam 08:54 20 Oct 08

How is he looking for Wimbledon's grass courts?

If he does well on those I'll have a chewy hat to eat next summer...

Legolas 09:58 20 Oct 08

Thanks for the link already seen it on TV and posted my CV, just waiting for the job offers to roll in :)

Quickbeam
Not sure if he is ready to win Wimbledon, any grand slam is hard to win but he is improving all the time and he is still only 21 so I think he will win a grand slam title, more than one hopefully. But it would be great to see him winning Wimbers what.

What impresses me most about Murray is his willingness to listen and learn. He was told he was too slight so he worked on his fitness and physique, then he was told he needed a better first and second serve and he worked on both and has improved them immensely. I hope all his hard work pays off with a grand slam title.

Si_L 11:55 20 Oct 08

"I hope all his hard work pays off with a grand slam title."

Its a matter of time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…