This Week Butter & Cheese is ...................

morddwyd 07:37 20 May 11

............. good for you.

link text

Right, I'm off to get a kilo of full fat vintage cheddar!

wiz-king 07:59 20 May 11

It does not say it good for you, it says it is not harmful. That's totally different.

Quickbeam 08:15 20 May 11

Crumpets dripping with butter and honey here I come... until next week when they're bad again!

carver 10:03 20 May 11

fourm member, but you can't ask a dead person what he has been eating for the past twenty years.

johndrew 10:28 20 May 11

One day the 'experts' will realise that all actions and consumption in living are detrimental in some way to longevity but that abstinence from them is suicidal - I wonder which path will be recommended then!!!!!!

The adage of "Eat, drink and be merry, ......" has more than one application.

spuds 11:26 20 May 11

"but you can't ask a dead person what he has been eating for the past twenty years".

Yes that might be correct, but you might be able to ask the body?.

When my mother died, the hospital was very interested in obtaining her remains, so that they could conduct various investigations as to why " people of her generation, were surviving better".

Over the years I have been told and read articles about, what I should eat, do, and everything else by so called experts. Looking at some of the younger generation nowadays, I would say that life of 'my making' as not failed me!.

Bingalau 11:48 20 May 11

I don't give a monkey's uncle whether it is good for me or not. All I know is that I like it and I eat it and drink it. I have always liked whole milk ever since I can remember. I wouldn't touch skimmed or semi-skimmed milk. I love real butter and what better mid-day break is there than a Ploughman's lunch with a big dollop of cheese and pickles a proper pork pie and a pint of cider.

johndrew 12:11 20 May 11

Bingalau

And I bet you feel better for it!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now