Wedding day disasters.

Blackhat 18:07 14 Jul 09

Bride's bouquet brings down plane.
click here

Anyone had any wedding day disasters?

We came close with our wedding on a Caribbean beach, interrupted by a tornado close by; this was just 2 days after we endured a hurricane. Our marriage got off to a stormy start.

Chegs ®™ 15:57 15 Jul 09

My wedding day was a disaster because I replied "I do" :)

jack 16:08 15 Jul 09

I was going to say that but decided not to.It survived 52 years until the dear lady departed from this planet.

Stuartli 20:30 15 Jul 09

Bigamy is a case of having one wife too many - some say that monogamy represents the same problem...

dukeboxhero 16:09 16 Jul 09

The day i got married my best man and myself went for a sauna then a couple of pints as my wedding wasnt till 4pm,Everthing was going fine in the church untill i started to feel a bit funny, Next thing i knew was people all around me pulling me out of the organ pit, Yes i had fainted but i had already said ,I do,29 years later still married but i look a bit on the white side in the wedding photographs. Also glad no one had a video.

birdface 08:00 17 Jul 09

My wife said I take this man to be be my awfull wedded husband.I don't think that she was that far out.

Chegs ®™ 19:04 17 Jul 09

My marriage lasted less than 5yrs before she took up with another bloke,and on new years eve I wasnt wished all the best but was asked for a divorce.I'm so glad I again said "yes" to her request. :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now