This Website

dth 13:05 04 Aug 05

What a fantastic resource this website is.

Last month I decided to buy a new p/c case and power supply. But what rate of power supply would I need - a quick search on here and had the answer.

Switched over the P/C parts into the new case. The new case had two fans - which together sounded quite loud. Can I disconnect one and just have the one case fan running (plus the processer fan)? Disconnected one of the fans and ran the P/C to guage the running temperatures. But what are the safe temps for a AMD 64? Checked this site again, got the answer answer - that the temps were well within the safe maximums.

Then last week one of my hard drives failed. PC World price for a replacement about £50, looked at the online stores and they were quoting £40-44. Then remembered that I had read a post on here that you could use the PC World online price and collect from a local store. Looked it up - £38 and picked it up at the local PC World store that afternoon.

Pooke 14:33 04 Aug 05

what can ya say?

Send the F.E. a donation from all the savings you've made ;)

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 14:45 04 Aug 05

This website is fantastic, I guess I havn't been on it much, glad ya found it helpfull.

Im sure PCA are pleased! :D

Forum Editor 17:48 04 Aug 05

from a statisfied customer. Thanks for taking the time to post this,dth.

Sprandath 18:10 04 Aug 05

I'm a newcomer here, I've only been around a few weeks but it seems very professional. I like the way its run, and the atmosphere.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 18:31 04 Aug 05

A late Hearty Welcome To You :D

Dan the Doctus 19:45 04 Aug 05

This site is second to none and the search facility is excellent - it helps prevent a lot of repetitious posts although I get the impression it's overlooked by some.

I've used it many times and only rarely have to make a post of my own.

tommy vercetti 17:22 05 Aug 05

I love this website, ive only been using it for 6 weeks, but ive learnt heaps, and had a lot of fun too

stalion 20:40 05 Aug 05

tell your friends about this forum you will be helping them also

pickle factory 15:05 07 Aug 05

Ditto all of that. I joined this site when I was just a 'know nothing newbie', now with regular help and advice from here, I am a 'know a fair bit, not quite newbie' and learning all the time. Just as important, I find all the links to other sites where you can get the answers you need to specific problems just as big a help as the direct advice from forum members. Long live PCA.

Completealias 20:55 07 Aug 05

Have found this site great and a excellent resource, am learning something new all the time.

Keep up the good work one and all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…