Web Site for Stress Management

Border View 19:30 10 Aug 04

Can anyone remember a couple of years ago someone in the Helproom (I think) recommended a web site you could visit the releave stress. I had it in my favorites, but have reformatted twice since then and its gone.

Would really appreciate if anyone (the old timers in particular)could remember what the URL of the site was. Nice music and advice. Know what I mean?

Sapins 19:42 10 Aug 04

Hi Barmoor,

You're on it now ;-)

Border View 19:49 10 Aug 04

Yea yea, but where is the lovely tinkling music?

watchful 20:40 10 Aug 04

I think it may have been this one:
click here by MichelleUK.

Sapins 22:01 10 Aug 04

You like music when you tinkle?

woodchip 22:32 10 Aug 04

This is the one you are looking for and with netscape the link was Hijacked to another site but Netscape stoped it opening so I just closed the other window and http: // click here

close space before and after // watch out for the other window opening and switch it of

Border View 23:27 10 Aug 04

Spot on. Recognised the music as soon as I clicked on. Many thanks. Knew an "old timer" would recall this site.

watchful 08:11 11 Aug 04

Thanks for completely ignoring my post which gave you the answer you wanted.

I won't bother next time.:-(

bof:) 19:24 25 Aug 04

Barmoor, have you ever thought of joining a tai-chi class? I did and its the best thing I've ever done regarding reducing stress levels.

We are only a small class and at 40+ I'm the youngest by far. One lady of 80+ was showing me where I wass going wrong on one move.

bob1234 10:42 29 Aug 04

As pointed out to yo above by watchful, you totally ignored the post, not even a thank you! Its no wonder you get stressed, stress comes from within and ignorant people suffer the most!

watchful 14:05 29 Aug 04

Thank you bob. Manners maketh man (or woman).

:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…