Web interests

ella33 00:10 12 Jan 10

Having just answered Bobbybowls question about websites incorrectly because I just posted a load of websites I like and why, I wondered if anyone else has websites that they like to browse? If so please post a link as it is fun to find new information or ways to play games etc. thanks

Quickbeam 07:04 12 Jan 10

My personal take on web browsing, is that casual browsing often finds a gem when you're not particularly looking for anything... it's a bit like having the contents of the magazines of every dentist's waiting room in the country to hand to flick through at leisure.

ella33 10:06 12 Jan 10

Yes, I agree that browsing and personal interest do bring up good sites. I have also found that recommendation has helped me find some additional sites, not really necessary ones but fun to use e.g. the Jigzone site, I would never of dreamed of online jigsaws, so I wouldn't have thought to look for a site. It is like recommending a book, sometimes the person will like it and sometimes not. I didn't really mean any particular subject as that would be easy to look up

Seth Haniel 10:54 12 Jan 10

click here
and see what you get :)

ella33 21:38 12 Jan 10

That's a good one. The kind of thing I don't find when browsing, although googling random might be interesting. Mystery google used to be fun, although rather pointless!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac