We will take care of you but not your records!

peter99co 15:44 02 Apr 09
  carver 16:27 02 Apr 09

How dare they fill a corridor with all those documents, don't they know that that space could have been used by some patient on a trolley.

bremner 16:41 02 Apr 09

I believe they only discovered the records when they lifted the patient off the boxes ;o)

(~oo~) 19:07 02 Apr 09

:D

laurie53 19:23 02 Apr 09

"We will take care of you ...."

That, in itself, is a breakthrough.

Stuartli 19:41 02 Apr 09

>>That, in itself, is a breakthrough.>>

My other half has had a series of serious illnesses for the past 16 years.

The continuous care and attention she has received from the NHS over that period, whether in Scotland or Merseyside, has been absolutely top notch and continues to be so.

peter99co 20:34 02 Apr 09
  laurie53 07:50 03 Apr 09

I'm sure it has, like the treatment given to tens of millions of other people, including my own wife who has an appointment this very day for ongoing treatment to a ten year condition.

However, Southern General, and the area NHS trust, do not have the best of reputations in this regard, and fairly regularly feature in the local news.

Stuartli 11:16 03 Apr 09

Actually the first hospital my wife had treatment in 1993 (after a 200 mile plus dash by ambulance from the end of Loch Fyne) was Southern General.

The hospital, in fact, had a proud reputation for its work and we were pleased to discover that the particular department she was in enjoyed close links with Walton Hospital, in Liverpool, to where she was transferred after three weeks (much closer to home as well).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now