Was this site down just then?

wee eddie 17:35 02 May 07

5.15pm Wednesday 2nd May.

Or do I have a problem with my PC or connection?

octal 17:38 02 May 07

It was the site.

wee eddie 17:41 02 May 07

I tried to send an item on the Alcohol Abuse thread which I now consider was inadvisable.

Too much information in it!

BryanR 17:45 02 May 07

Is it just me, or do all these threads saying "is the site down?", "The site was slow at quarter to six this morning" or "Has anyone noticed that sometimes the website is down" really annoy anyone else around here.

The site goes down occasionally, so what? This sort of thing will happen, it's not the end of the world, is it?

wee eddie 17:52 02 May 07

on Saturday.

It was expected to cure all these problems, wondered whether it was my PC, but it was not.

BryanR 17:58 02 May 07

I wasn't necessarily having a go at you - it just seems there are numerous threads about this at the moment
click here

click here

Forum Editor 18:09 02 May 07

It's been a big move, and there are obviously some minor teething problems. They'll be sorted out, but in the meantime I think you'll agree that the site is running far faster most of the time.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:09 02 May 07

If you cannot connect to this site try connecting to another. If the other site connects then it will be PCA that is down.

G

wee eddie 18:12 02 May 07

I had a quick drift through the Rooms but saw no obvious Thread titles which was why I posted mine.

Totally-braindead 18:24 02 May 07

Just knocked me off and I've been on for ages with no problems.

Totally-braindead 18:26 02 May 07

Sorry telling lies there, the thread I was posting to disappeared. I presume the silver mouse has been out for some reason.
Just noticed when I tried to find it again and discovered its gone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant