Warrington Bids For Low Brow Crown Title

Quickbeam 08:41 29 Sep 11

I think they're way in the lead, not even Swansea can catch up with Warrington's early all out bid for the title. Low Brow Crown Title

If ever there was an argument against legalising any form of social drug abuse...

morddwyd 09:04 29 Sep 11

How does such a place retain its licence?

I would be very surprised if they had not been serving drinks to those who are already drunk, a clear breach of licence conditions.

birdface 10:00 29 Sep 11

And they say smoking is bad for your health.

Chegs ®™ 10:47 29 Sep 11

Our last remaining Nightclub closed for the final time recently,as continual objections by the police to any extentions to drinking time meant it became unprofitable to continue(according to the clubs owner)Over the many years it was open,weekends were hell as the club goers spilled into the street to fight/vomit/have sex etc.I took my GF there once and was amazed when we were asked to leave when my GF had an asthma attack,needless to say that was many years ago ago & the reason I never went back.Our council "executive" would never allow a club to continue trading if there was 1/10th of this kind of disorder(but as they appear to be stuck in the 1940's when society had morals,no surprise)as witnessed in this report.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5