Warning

DrScott 19:38 16 Jun 06

Just a heads up: Just received an email from Admin([email protected]) which has the title 'funny women drivers' with the following content:

>>Driving to town this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner! I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that dang makeup!!!
It scared me so bad I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my other ear which fell into the coffee between my legs and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!!
DANG WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!
Check the attachment for the photos to go with this!

I ran the attachment (woman drivers.zip) through a virus scanner (Avira Antivirus Personal) and it reported it as being clean. When I then extracted the zip, the virus scan still recorded the file as being clean - has a pdf icon, but is actually a batch file. On loading it, MS Antispyware kicked in and prevented too much damage being done. Am now running a virus scan which has picked up 2 trojans which may or may not be related. Spyware scan is clean. I have the log for the batch extraction if anyone is interested!

Can't find much on google about it, but I know you're all careful, but even so, please don't extract this file!!! Anyone else come across this yet?!

SB23 19:55 16 Jun 06

I haven't seen this one, I've heard about others, but thanks for the warning.

Steve

bluto1 21:42 16 Jun 06

Thanks for the the info. It`s now eyes wide open.

the old man 21:48 16 Jun 06

Today I have recieved two of these messages but not quite the same text and also recieved 3 emails from "CNN.com" about a report that Osama Bin Laden had been found dead from hanging but CNN were not allowed to report it until Bush and the white house had checked out the story.
All messages were deleted. Didn;t even run them thru a virus scan.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:20 16 Jun 06

Thanks for the warning.

namtas 00:05 17 Jun 06

I have a policy of never opening any attachments on mail that I do recognise the sender

DrScott 10:48 17 Jun 06

because I often get mail from other doctors who's email address I may not recognise, as well as being on unofficial mailing lists - anyway, I seem to have survived unscathed!

Anyway, no worries - to be forewarned is to be forearmed (or something like that!)

Dorsai 17:39 18 Jun 06

At least we now know to watch out for female drivers putting on their make-up...

Now where did i drop my mobile while avoideing her....

Forum Editor 17:50 18 Jun 06

in the London traffic every day.

I also see male drivers using electric shavers,drinking from cans, eating sandwiches, and reading papers.

All part of life's rich pageant, and nothing new.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…