Warm Front Warranty

Bingalau 17:23 14 Jun 10

I have recently had a reminder that my warranty is up on my central heating system and ancillary items such as copper piping, radiators and control system. They require an annual payment of £165 to cover all items. I think that is a bit excessive and thought I would ask our experts on here if they have an alternative. I've got a few days to think about things before renewal, so am hoping for a cheaper alternative.

jack 17:42 14 Jun 10
  bremner 17:43 14 Jun 10

British Gas Homecare click here

mobileman1953 18:44 14 Jun 10

if you decide to go with british gas, sign up free to click here and get up to £30 cashback

Forum Editor 18:56 14 Jun 10

I don't think so. It's not cheap, admittedly, but when your heating system fails one freezing winter night it won't seem so bad.

sunnystaines 19:43 14 Jun 10

we use brit gas cover, had good service when needed.

spuds 19:59 14 Jun 10

Ask your gas/electric supplier if they have any special offers for senior citizens.

We had WarmFront replace our central heating system a few years ago, for the first three years we were entitled to a free service call, then Eon (our supplier) provided a free service check every year since. Had the last one only last week.

morddwyd 20:18 14 Jun 10

Can't agree with the recommendations for British Gas.

They are already three months overdue with my annual (contracted) safety check, and have never yet turned up without many reminders from me.

I have reported them to the regulator on a number of occasions.

Bingalau 20:35 14 Jun 10

morddwyd. I agree with you because I had bad service from British Gas, with my previous central heating set up which they fitted. So am looking for some one different because of that.

FE. It may not be a lot of money to you but I have need to keep my outgoings as low as possible. If I was loaded I wouldn't have asked the question, mind you I did get a 25 pence a week rise this year!

rawprawn 20:46 14 Jun 10

I am with British Gas, but I shall go to N Power next renewal
click here

peter99co 22:08 14 Jun 10

Is it possible to get a Tame Local Plumber (Gas-safe) to give you a quote?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…