click here

Quickbeam 07:47 17 Sep 08

Shall we form a consortium...?

€dstowe 08:02 17 Sep 08

Why not? I'll put 5 quid in.

Quickbeam 08:04 17 Sep 08

If there's enough of us, we're made!

interzone55 08:32 17 Sep 08

My wife's been telling me to find somewhere to park the Airbus A380 I've had in the back yard for a few weeks. Here's the answer.

I'll add my fiver to the group...

oresome 10:07 17 Sep 08

Projections a year or two ago showed a massive increase in air traffic in the near future.

I wonder if these projections still hold good. Will the oil crisis and credit crunch pass over and everything get back to how it was, or will we be looking to redevelop some airports as small business start up parks?

interzone55 10:17 17 Sep 08

The credit crunch is temporary, in 18 months it will be over, things will get back to normal.

It's not the end of the world...

by the way, when the credit crunch hits Cadbury's sales will we have a Crunchie crunch?

Si_L 10:23 17 Sep 08

Its only £6500ish for every user.

lofty29 11:31 17 Sep 08

I am very dubious that selling off gatwick etc will benifit the passengers at all, the theory behind selling off the energy companies was to introduce competition and thus lower prices that did not work so why should this

Clapton is God 12:04 17 Sep 08

This thread is Virgin on the ridiculous.

Richard Branson's already made his move (and it's with a bit more than a fiver).

interzone55 12:05 17 Sep 08

Depending on who buys Gatwick this could be a very good thing.

On TV this morning Virgin Atlantic's boss was discussing his plan for a consortium with BA, RyanAir etc. This would mean that each company could run their bit of the airport their way, so RyanAir could have a no frills channel with no baggage handling facilities etc.

Now if the Forum buy the airport I'm sure that FE will know how to run it...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now