Walking the pig...

Quickbeam 13:32 07 Oct 09

click here I'll stick with traditional dogs thanks:)

wiz-king 14:05 07 Oct 09

boaring

carver 14:51 07 Oct 09

I suppose if you get fed up of the thing nobody will say any thing if you dispose of it at the dinner table.

No more having to take an unwanted pet to an animal sanctuary, could also give a different meaning to "a pet is not just for XMAS" it's for XMAS dinner.

ened 15:22 07 Oct 09

I am not a vegetarian but when we kept chickens and ducks I grew so attached to them that to eat one of them would have seemed like cannibalism.

Stuartli 15:40 07 Oct 09

Until quite recently a young lass in our area regularly took a black bellied pig for walks on a lead.

It attracted vast attention, media coverage and the children loved stroking it.

Not seen either for a while so may have been some problem.

See:

click here

spuds 15:53 07 Oct 09

When these 'must have' designer pet events occur, it usually ends up with a rescue centre's responsibility. One of our local rescue centre's have had in residence for a little over 18 months, two pot bellied pigs that no one wants.

Picklefactory 16:15 07 Oct 09

I wouldn't want people porking fun at me!!

Coat at the ready. :o)

wiz-king 16:30 07 Oct 09

Scratching at the trough?

Chegs ®™ 20:47 07 Oct 09

Selling fast, micro piglets are tiny enough to fit in a teacup, but at £700 their price tag is anything but small.

I dunno what size "teacup" these people possess but one of these pigs wouldnt fit in any of my crockery(apart from the oven dish)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…