Walking the dog

Curio 20:22 25 Mar 08

Could soon be a thing of the past - especially in wet weather!
click here

Bingalau 20:23 25 Mar 08

Just shows the way the mind works, when I saw the title to this thread I thought it was about Yo-Yo's

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:06 25 Mar 08

I got a dog that would love one of those!

wee eddie 21:14 25 Mar 08

That was my first thought as well ~ Must be an age thing!

Bingalau 21:32 25 Mar 08

wee eddie. I've got a very good friend in Formby and just before the war, when he was unemployed he started doing a little stage act for cash because he was quite good with a Yo-Yo. He developed his act and ended up going in to, and winning the World Championships. He was in great demand a few years ago when there was a bit of a come back for the Yo-Yo. He travelled all over the country giving demonstrations, just asking for expenses. Now of course he is in his eighties but still puts on a show at local fĂȘtes and children's parties etc. Not many people know we have got a World Champion in our golf club. By the way he is also a millionaire, but made his money selling greetings cards. He's a lovely man and says he has only one ambition left in life and that is to be the first Jewish Pope.

Earthsea 00:27 26 Mar 08

I can see its advantages, but there's nothing more touching than your dog dropping a warm, smelly, saliva drenched tennis ball on your lap when he wants you to play with him.

On the other hand...

Quickbeam 08:22 26 Mar 08

When my dog gets bored, she drops a ball from the top of the stairs. Then she runs up and down playing by herself :)

laurie53 09:03 26 Mar 08

I thought of Gershwin.

I am obviously on a higher intellectual level than the rest of you!

Bingalau 10:04 26 Mar 08

laurie53. You certainly are, I have no idea what you are talking about. It wouldn't surprise me if everybody is on a higher intellectual level than me. So I will be googling Gershwin, for the answer in a few minutes.

Quickbeam 12:08 26 Mar 08

click here for my level :)

Quickbeam 12:14 26 Mar 08

click here :)))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5