Waiting for the sunrise

Apron 05:51 26 Dec 06

I hope everyone had a happy day.
I am sitting at my PC because it is a quiet activity, and I will not wake the sleepers. I am an early riser and find it difficult to be still in the morning. I have my coffee and have been outside - cloudy and very mild today. I am looking forward to a good long walk. Even the baby is not stirring. Anyone awake?

€dstowe 06:58 26 Dec 06

Yes, been here since just after six.

I am always an early riser, even at weekends and holiday times.

Watchful 08:05 26 Dec 06

Yes, I am the same as you and come here first because it is quiet and doesn't wake anyone else. Have a pleasant day all.

BT 08:09 26 Dec 06

I'm usually here early. 20 years of getting up at 4.30 for work still hasn't gone away even though I've been retired for nearly 2 years.

Have a good rest of the holidays.

lisa02 09:04 26 Dec 06

You noisy people woke me up. Can't

lisa02 09:05 26 Dec 06

Oops... still sleepy.

Can't I get a lay in?

Good morning to you all anyway!

;-)

Apron 09:41 26 Dec 06

Morning Lisa
Have just come back from walking the dog, waiting for e-mail from far flung traveller. Awful thing - met a young man while walking, we walked together fo an hour, I haven't seen him for some time but he was at school with my son and spent as much time in this house as he did in his own. We exchanged news and did some remembering. I can't remember his name.

Bingalau 09:48 26 Dec 06

I've been up since about 06.00 hrs too. Habit I think. But in the time that has elapsed since then I have had a good clean up in the kitchen including the cooker. Just to keep the boss sweet when she wakes up. I'm a proper creep. OOOPs! the noise of my typing must have woken her. Better go and make a cuppa or I will have to make my own Turkey butties later in the day. ..Bingalau..

laurie53 10:10 26 Dec 06

Isn't it great to wake up early once you've retired?

Open an eye and if it's still dark don't even bother to look at the clock!

Laurie

joe95 12:23 26 Dec 06

with you on that one Laurie53

bluto1 19:25 26 Dec 06

`Night all!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…