Virgin announce speed upgrade

Paddy 23:15 28 Jan 08

A news bulletin today from Virgin announced that users at present on the 'L' package speed will be upgraded (free) between now and the end of 2008. also a new 50mb speed will be offered.

Good eh?
paddy

Paddy 23:19 28 Jan 08

Sorry everyone...That should have included 'Upgrade to 10mb'

Right now where are those b...y tablets!!

octal 23:19 28 Jan 08

Here's the link click here

Not sure when we will get it here though, just have to be patient.

birdface 23:35 28 Jan 08

We Were told that it would be upgraded by the end of 2007.Now its 2008.probably be 2009 or later.One thing you learn about Virgin.is not to listen to them then you will not be disappointed.

Monoux 07:03 29 Jan 08

Shame they don't sort out existing speed problems on their non cable BB before expanding other parts.

Quickbeam 08:25 29 Jan 08

I've only ever subscribed to the minimum speed package, and that has gone up whenever they want to woo new customers with higher speeds.

I started on 256 kbs, 10 years and I'll be on a thousand million terabytes a second. I just have to be patient a while yet... :))

lofty29 08:54 29 Jan 08

I'm with them and still waiting to achieve the 8mb that I should be getting already. don't hold your breath, especially if your are non-cable

Quickbeam 09:11 29 Jan 08

is the expansion of the cable network stalled forever, leaving us lucky ones that had our streets cabled by Telwest (can't remember who they were before that?), with a permanent advantage over non-cabled streets?

Bingalau 10:40 29 Jan 08

I thought this thread was about Virgin Trains.

Quickbeam 12:09 29 Jan 08
  Bingalau 12:29 29 Jan 08

Probably quicker by balloon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…