Vicky Pryce, perverting the course of justice

bumpkin 22:08 PM 07 Mar 13

Vicky Pryce, so what is her reasoning here, did she not realize that if she grassed up her husband she was an equal party to it, or was it just malice, cut off your nose to spite your face? It was only a speeding offense in the first place why all this time and money wasted. May I have your opinions please.

lotvic 22:59 PM 07 Mar 13

Yes it was 'only a speeding offence' about which they both lied to the police and perverted the course of justice ergo: Guilty

It became public/police knowledge, there was no choice but to prosecute. Hope they both have to pay the court costs.

Quickbeam 23:01 PM 07 Mar 13

She should've let sleeping dogs lie and kept her gob shut, the price of women's scorn isn't as cheep as she thought it would be.

bumpkin 23:18 PM 07 Mar 13

So what do you think, prison sentences for both or just him.

Quickbeam 23:27 PM 07 Mar 13

Equality for all...

Flak999 00:14 AM 08 Mar 13

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" They are both as bad as one another in my opinion, to think Huhne could, given different circumstances be deputy Prime minister now?

Is it any wonder that politicians have so much opprobrium heaped upon them? As for his harpy of an ex wife, her plan of vengeance succeeded, but she will suffer the consequences with him, and so she should!

Good riddance to them both.

spuds 00:41 AM 08 Mar 13

I believe she as already 'sold' the story, all it needs is for him to do a Lord Archer?.

lotvic 01:56 AM 08 Mar 13

Hope any money they make goes to pay the court costs.

morddwyd 06:50 AM 08 Mar 13

"As for his harpy of an ex wife,"

Why is she a harpy?

Her husband left her for a younger woman, not just affecting her, but alienating their children.

She is wronged one, and she has taken her revenge, quite rightly.

She is an intelligent woman and I think she considered all possible outcomes before she went ahead.

The most able lawyers in the land will even now be working on a mitigation plea.

wiz-king 06:54 AM 08 Mar 13

Confirms the old saying 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'.

Quickbeam 07:31 AM 08 Mar 13

Harpy street meaning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November