A very real "booby" trap

hssutton 12:24 02 Dec 08

A very real "booby" trap :)
click here

Chegs ®™ 14:13 02 Dec 08

They apply this chemical to their chest? So why do the women not also become unconcious?

peter99co 15:32 02 Dec 08

It would not matter if the woman did pass out if they work as a gang.

spuds 15:45 02 Dec 08

Doe's a venomous snake die, when it bites its own tail. In these incidents, it might be a case of taking a deep breath and being smothered by a buxom wench ;o)

BT 16:47 02 Dec 08

Chloroform is a highly volatile spirit and I don't think it would stay around for very long after being put in a warm place. It would evaporate within a very short time. The girls might feel pretty woozy but I don't think it would last long enough to affect anyone else.

Forum Editor 18:31 02 Dec 08

of something other than Chloroform about it. Chloroform (trichloromethane) is far too volatile a substance to be effective for more than a very short time when subjected to body heat, as BT points out. It's a liquid in its natural state, and would rapidly evaporate. It would also be absorbed into the skin, and would cause a rash, and a nasty burning sensation.

Anyone who came near a woman who had chloroform on her body would smell it immediately, and would presumably be deterred from taking part in 'the act of romancing', as the article calls it.

Bingalau 19:10 02 Dec 08

Sounds like a load of Codswallop to me. Gentlemen of the press getting down to gutter level again.

Sounds like a load of Codswallop to me. Gentlemen of the press getting down to gutter level again.

Sounds like a load of Cods wallop to me. Gentlemen of the press getting down to gutter level again.

jack 20:00 02 Dec 08

Cods wallop you said.

ronalddonald 20:52 02 Dec 08

this happens for real i heard about in Tin Tin, when someone trys to use it on snowy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…