Very quiet in here.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:53 11 May 05

There seems to be very little activity in the Speakers Corner recently, is it going to be replaced if it doesn't pick up?

Dunno - but the Network forum is no busier and the Webdesign forum is also pretty quiet.

bemuzed 21:20 11 May 05

Everyone is perfectly happy with reliable sfotware, fault free PCs and all the functionality they need

josie mayhem 21:23 11 May 05

More likley every one's gone on their hols.. Or prehaps enjoying the fine weather that we having at the moment.

Joe R 21:30 11 May 05

josie mayhem,

I think you got it in one, "the weather".

Being Scottish and unused to the "sun", we have had a few nice sunny, and warm days recently, and it's amazing to see, the amount of people out and about, with shorts & t-shirts on.

Now, what did I do with my frostbite cream. :)

stalion 21:55 11 May 05

freezing today must be to do with global warming

jack 09:27 12 May 05

Well if there are no wonderous developments to report and DSG are not selling too many new/used puters, I guess we had better get on and do that something useful............... Now how far had I got on that Digital Imaging for Beginers treastise
that I am supposed to be writing?

Diemmess 14:31 12 May 05

zz-z-z- ! ..... whassat?

wiz-king 14:59 12 May 05

Perhaps the great god of computing (Thor? Odin?) has been appeased by the amount of electrickery saved in the last few weeks by people turning off their televisions to avoid the election coverage.

amonra 15:14 12 May 05

I think everyone is phased out after the excitement of the election 1!!1!!11!1
Can anyone hear you screaming in inner space?

Djohn 16:27 12 May 05

I'm still here, reading more than posting, but here none the less. ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…