//some 3rd party need geo

Verifing DMI pool date

rainie 15:28 18 Nov 04

Believe it or not the answer to this problem hit me at the highest point of the Sinia desert , by some freak of imagination my wife thought that it might be useful if I took with me the latest copy of Pcadvisor .By the the time I had found it in my rucksack I had been sat for some two hours in the desert waing for the jeep safari whom my guide had lost , to find us , and so naturally I was over joyed that instead of finding a drink I found "Yes" the Pcadvisor , suddenly the answer that I had been looking for at home hit me , I just knew that Moses had something working for him ! I too had the problem of the DMI pool waiting for me at home .
A problem that descended on me after wrecking two drives struggling to install sp2 .

It had to be a set up mistake that I had made ,had I set up the master/slave plugs correctly ?

For the next two days waiting to get home was a night mare for all I could thing of ,was I right .

You will by now be happy to know that I was right that really was the problem solved and I am back working the magic .

As for the wife she never will understand my excitement .

So my friends if you have a problem take a hike in the path of Moses taking with you of course your bible the Pcadvisor .

Crazilly yours

Alan Reynard ./

VoG II 22:04 24 Nov 04

Or stay at home, safe(r) from people who might blow you up and Google click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…