Vanishing Point in London

PurplePenny 20:13 19 Jan 07

Will anyone be in Trafalgar Square at 7 tomorrow. I'm hoping to be there but might not make it (not feeling too good!).

If this means nothing to you don't worry: it's a game (with big prizes) to coincide with the launch of Vista.

Djohn 02:20 20 Jan 07

Hello Penny, no I won't be able to make it there myself but if you do then good luck, hope you win something and I trust you will be feeling better soon. ;o)

PurplePenny 18:09 21 Jan 07

Thanks Djohn. I don't think that I stand much chance of winning anything :-( People had solved all the Box 3 puzzles before I'd even started this morning!

We did go to Trafalgar Square last night hoping for a decent spectacle - after all Las Vegas got a film projected onto the Belargio fountains, the cities hosting the 2nd box clues got sky-writing.... all we got was a picture/pattern projected onto the National Gallery. It wasn't even a very spectacular picture: the other cities hosting Box 3 clues got much prettier displays.

There was no sense of occasion either: it was supposed to happen at 7pm but the picture was already being displayed when we got there. We hoped that maybe at 7pm something else would happen ... but nothing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…