The Usual

crosstrainer 10:57 22 Dec 09

..I will (as will many others) be available On the "Big Day" If you need help we are here!

May you get what you wish for...Although, that's a bad idea sometimes:))

Seth Haniel 11:26 22 Dec 09

getting a gadget that transfers cassette tapes to MP3 - so gen up on it ready for my call :)

donki 11:31 22 Dec 09

What gadget would that be?

Seth Haniel 11:41 22 Dec 09

click here
USB Tape Archiver - ION Tape Express

Picklefactory 11:53 22 Dec 09

I could probably do with a gadget that would move me from the dinner table after the main event to the sofa in front of the telly. Always a problem, that.

Picklefactory 12:04 22 Dec 09

click here=

Might need some advice on the day on how to configure it. :o)

donki 12:24 22 Dec 09

Let us know how it goes, I have loads of all mix tapes that I wouldn't mind converting.

morddwyd 21:22 22 Dec 09

This post is really only meant for our lady members.

No male would ever admit he needed help until he's been trying for at least a week (or at least 100 miles out of his way if in a car)!

interzone55 09:32 23 Dec 09

When you've mastered it let me know if the software has any kind of function to automatically compensate for stretched tape.

I have a few old tapes that I'd like to convert to CD but the tape has been stretched from being played too much...

Seth Haniel 10:18 23 Dec 09

heading North for the festivities tonight -so will not properly get to play with my toy till my return on 4th January - will keep you posted

tullie 10:36 23 Dec 09

More important things at xmas than being online,will attempt not to turn pc on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…