Usmanov aims to increase Arsenal stake

TopCat® 14:09 21 Sep 07

This will interest the FE, others and my wife who is an ardent Gunners fan. I disappear from the room when they are screened as her reaction to events during that ninety minutes or so is unbelievable. :o) click here

This move if successful is, I suggest, a means of blocking Mr Kroenke's potential involvement in the club. Maybe others here may know different, of course. TC - Sheffield United fan! :o)

Forum Editor 18:48 21 Sep 07

That means I'll have to increase my holding to 25% plus two shares.

Si_L 20:20 21 Sep 07

Top of the table, definitely a club to invest in. Heres to the Arsenal fans hoping that Fabregas doesn't get injured.

pj123 13:41 22 Sep 07

I'm not interested in football at all. It isn't a game anymore, it's a business.

Si_L 13:42 22 Sep 07

What isn't?

techie4me 14:02 22 Sep 07

Another London club looking to take foreign money & players to gain the premiership.

I'm a bit surprised that yet another football thread has gone along this far, thought we had had enough football threads, but i could be wrong?

Si_L 19:13 22 Sep 07

No decent threads any more, so whats wrong with footy threads? I am hoping the FE is still cheery from Derbys thrashing that he won't close another thread.

Eargasm 21:45 22 Sep 07

Si_L.... Er less of the thrashing, we were robbed( 5 times):-) For 9 minutes we were doing ok........ 0-0 " Raven" where are you?
I need your help!!!

Acx 04:01 23 Sep 07

Eargasm - Raven

Acx 04:25 23 Sep 07

Eargasm - The Raven, don’t tell me he is a Derby fan (and I had so much respect).

For the rest of you goonners.

A prediction

Man Utd - Champions
Arsenal - Second.
Liverpool - Third
Chelsea - Nowhere

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now