Unnecessary Cosmetic Surgery

morddwyd 07:50 12 Nov 09

Not sure if they FE will allow this, but there has been an increase in the number of cosmetic operations on genitalia. I'm not going to post a link, but it's a BBC teletext story.

Speaking personally, I have never yet seen a set on the opposite sex which didn't already look absolutely wonderful, or a set on my own sex which didn't look pretty gross with or without enhancement.

DANZIG 08:27 12 Nov 09

After having read about what the operation involves on blokes bits is enough to put me off for ever!!!

spuds 19:16 12 Nov 09

The only cosmetic surgery that I consider necessary, is for someone who as had an accident and disfigurement.

Leave the rest as nature intended.

Forum Editor 19:27 12 Nov 09

isn't quite right can have a serious psychological impact - regardless of which body part is involved - and I can understand people wanting to rectify what they perceive as an abnormality.

The desire to have a cosmetic operation on genitalia is often precipitated by something a sexual partner says, so perhaps people are becoming more discerning about such things.

morddwyd 08:29 13 Nov 09

What you're actually saying is that I have no aesthetic values in this area!

wee eddie 09:41 13 Nov 09

FE's probably saying the we bow to a man of your wide experience!

AL47 19:28 13 Nov 09

i have no problem with it, id have it if i could afford it. each to thier own, its not nice if you dont think you are attractive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…