Unisured drivers the worst spot is Bradford

SparkyJack 11:33 AM 12 Sep 11

So says a BBC Breakfast report to day, and is frequnently seen on various 'Cops'n' Cars' programmes Various E-mailers commented on what other countries do about I/D with this problem with stickers in Windscreens etc.,

As I understand from personnel experience -[ Apart from my own - I used to work in the motor trade and recall having to go to the local tax office with wads of registration and insurance docs for new and used cars sold] a vehicle cannot be taxed unless a valid insurance certificate along with MOT is provided. This would seem to suggest that such a vehicle is totally illegal. both no insurance and RTF being absent.

wiz-king 12:38 PM 12 Sep 11

Perhaps they catch more there. These sort of figures can only be guesstimates.

Aitchbee 17:16 PM 12 Sep 11

Have the Bradford police been informed of this tendency?It does not cast a shining light on their efficacy.

Chegs ®™ 18:49 PM 12 Sep 11

I've heard Bradford mentioned as a hotspot for this type of offence too.

userious? 18:56 PM 12 Sep 11

Perhaps if insurrance wasnt so expensive more wouldnt try and get away without having any.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off