Underdogs, Glasgow Celtic beat the Mighty Barcalona ...

Aitchbee 07 Nov 12
Answered

... Celtic tonight beat the 'best team in the world' said manager Neil Lennon.

I just love to see the 'little people' defeat the high and mighty.

Long may it continue.

canarieslover 07 Nov 12

Well every dog has it's day, just don't expect it to be every day!!!!

Bapou 08 Nov 12

You live in Glasgow and you refer to Celtic as the "little people". I have a couple of friends in Glasgow who would give you a very strong argument on that point.

It was a great win though.

Condom 08 Nov 12

I watched the game last night as others in my bar wanted to watch Barcelona rather than MU. I'm pretty sure that they were expecting a cricket score and certainly didn't expect the result they got.

As a confirmed "blue nose" I think it was the first time I have supported Celtic since Lisbon and then Leeds a few years later when I ended up in a hotel full of UK diplomatic staff all supporting Leeds.

We even won at pool last night making it 2 wins on the trot so all in all a very good night.

canarieslover 08 Nov 12
Answer

I watched the news this morning and saw Rod Stewart crying at the result. I didn't think it was that bad!!! lol

passing through 08 Nov 12

Good one canarieslover.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message