UK Assistance

tarmac 19:24 20 Jul 08

Hi Everyone,
I won,t bore you with all the details, Just to tell you that my car needs a full respray and iam having to go through the insurance, my insurance are saying that the company UK Assistance in Salford will be doing the work. Has anyone had work done by the same company and if so is there anything i should be worried about.
Thanks.

al's left peg 22:02 20 Jul 08

Had a quick look on the web, they do authorised repairs for insurance companies like Churchill and the like so, you should have nothing to worry about. Make sure when you pick the car up that you check it in the daylight for paint match and panel fit before you drive away. If there is anything you are not happy about report it to them straight away to them.

birdface 01:07 21 Jul 08

I would imagine the insurance company would not recommend them unless they were reliable.If you know where you can get it done cheaper or better you could ask to have it done there.Then you would probably need quotes from 3 different garages and this may delay the respray that you need.Only way is to ask them if you can get it done elsewhere and see what they say.For speed of repair they usually only use garages that have done work for them before.

becky-smith 16:23 04 Aug 08

i have had a repair done by uk assistance through my insurence company about 4months ago and still now they are trying to put it right they also brought my car back with more damage then it went with i have had nothing but problems with the company they are a waste of time go through a garage that is one of the same make as ur car! i warn you all not to listen to your insurence company when they say they can't get you in at one as they will want you to go to uk assistance!!!!! they are still to this day trying to put my car right!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…