UFO'S are real

keith-236134 19:20 09 May 06

So the MOD have come out and said UFO's are real, maybe not flown by aliens but real, so...HA HA HA HA.. to all you sceptics.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:30 09 May 06

click here it would seem that they are saying something different to your interpretation.

I am beginning to see a disturbing pattern in UFO believers. I assume that your treatment is currently progressing well ;-))

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:36 09 May 06

ps...stick to the BBC News rather than the Redtops.....'A MoD spokesperson said: "Both this study and the original "Flying Saucer Working Party" [already in public domain in the national Archives] concluded that there is insufficient evidence to indicate the presence of any genuine unidentified aerial phenomena'.... ;-)) click here

QED, I rest my case.

G

Mr Mistoffelees 19:37 09 May 06

Having just read the article GANDALF <|:-)> has linked to, I am mystified as to how you have arrived at your conclusion.

bluto1 19:38 09 May 06

`course they`re real, everyone who saw them said so, and it was also aired in the Rag from Wapping. In actual fact I`m keeping an open mind on this subject.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:42 09 May 06

and herein lies the problem with people who 'see' various things that they think are phenomena..............

G

Forum Editor 19:45 09 May 06

but I've had enough UFO stuff to last me a while, especially when someone insists on misinterpreting a story so wildly.

We'll call this a day I think.

anskyber 19:49 09 May 06

Rather surprised you have reached that conclusion since it does not accord with my reading of the text. It has the sniff of GANDALF <|:-)> goading which will not be respected by many on this forum even though some consider his modus operandi to be "direct". For my part I thoroughly enjoy his contributions even if I do wince sometimes. Hey you know none of this really matters.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…