Twittering in the bath is deadly.

  dagnammit 14:55 21 Jun 09
Locked

click here

Someone dubbed the careless accident as twittercide.

  rdave13 15:15 21 Jun 09

A sorry story if true. Clearly not taught the dangers of electricity. I keep on at the children how dangerous electrickity is; especially if mixed with H2O.

  user8 15:37 21 Jun 09

Sad indeed, but highlights the dangers of this sought of think.
Also why modern houses do not have electrical points in bathrooms.

  hssutton 16:37 21 Jun 09

Many modern housing do have electrical points within a bathroom.

See relevent regs.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced