Twisters

morddwyd 07:24 07 Dec 10

The First Minister of Scotland is using an official official Christmas card called "Let's Twist Again".

click here

An extremely honest, or stupid, politician to be sending that out a few months before an election!

peter99co 11:21 07 Dec 10

A great artist but the MP seems not to have used lateral thought.

Pine Man 13:39 07 Dec 10

A very nice Christmas card by an exceptional artist, which is going to benefit a charity, but all you can see is the title that appears to cause you a problem.

For goodness sake!

spuds 17:47 07 Dec 10

I prefer Chubby Checkers version :O)

Politics, politician and lets twist again, will no doubt bring further comments from some quarters?.

morddwyd 20:47 07 Dec 10

Not much "Ho Ho Ho ing" in your neck of the woods then.

As you say "For goodness sake!"

Jwbjnwolf 21:25 07 Dec 10

When first saw the title of this thread, thought it were gonna be about tornados.
hope we dont get one now that i mentioned it

Pine Man 16:56 08 Dec 10

'Ho Ho Ho ing' saved for humour;-)

Forum Editor 17:13 08 Dec 10

and as far as I know Alex Salmond's honesty is not up for question. It's all about recognising a Scottish artist of some repute, and helping out a few charities.

morddwyd 19:50 08 Dec 10

Many in Scotland see much of what Salmond does as humorous.

However, my apologies to all those who have taken umbrage at my clumsy attempt at light heartedness.

There was no attempt to get at charitable donation, nor one of the finest, if not the finest, contemporary artist in Scotland toady.

However, I will confess to a slight ribbing of Alex Salmond, to whom I see no need to apologise.

From what I know of him he can look after himself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now