TV Tonight for any RM's (or those of similar ilk)!!

john bunyan 09:16 AM 30 Jan 12

This series starts on Monday 30th Jan 2012 on Channel 5 @ 2100. With Chris Terrill filming the only way he knows how……right in the thick of it with the boys.He is one of a few civvies who have passed the RM commando course. This is a six part series that I am sure will prove gripping, emotional and highly charged viewing for anyone with an interest in the Royal Marines and high intensity military operations. In the first episode “Deadly underfoot” -the men of L Company hunt down a group of Taliban spies or “Dickers” who have been watching and reporting on the Marine’s movements as well as laying IED’s. They have to be hunted down, captured or killed as soon as possible.

The other programmes in the series are as follows:

Programme 2: Venus Fly Trap Programme 3: Dogs Of War Programme 4: Kill or Capture Programme 5: Brothers in Arms Programme 6: The Final Tally

Bingalau 10:54 AM 30 Jan 12

I have set up my TV to record the series and will be watching tonight of course. I enjoyed the previous series and was happy to see that passing the commando course has not become any easier. But I wish I had kept a diary of everyday life in those far off days of 1947-8 when I did mine. If any youngsters are about to join the armed forces I would recommend that you keep a diary, if only for comparison to later life when you old and decepit. Even if you don't feel it and don't think you are.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites