Trying to locate a company.

Meshuga 19:53 14 Nov 07

I am trying to contact a company(nothing to do with computers) last known about 18 months ago to be at Brinkworth House,Brinkworth, near Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK. Their name was either Bath King or Aquabathe.
Are there any members who live in that area who may be able to assist with local knowledge to trace them. Replies via this forum or email using my yellow envelope would be very welcome. Thanks.

Meshuga 20:14 14 Nov 07

Further to the above, all phone calls to a variety of known phone numbers result in BT saying that the numbers are not recognised. Possibility they have gone bust but they still show on the internet.

I am Spartacus 20:14 14 Nov 07

Aquabathe 2/Brinkworth House Cottage Chippenham, Brinkworth, SN15 5DF ?

Are you trying to locate the phone number, email?

Woolwell 20:31 14 Nov 07

Quick search on Companies House click here shows that Bath King at Brinkworth House are in liquidation.

Meshuga 20:55 14 Nov 07

I am Spartacus, thank you for your reply, I have tried all known phone numbers without success, However Woolwells post following yours seems to have come up with the answer, they are in liquidation. Thanks again.

Meshuga 21:04 14 Nov 07

Woolwell, Many thanks for that info, I thought that might be the case. I will pass the news on to my daughter as she wants a part replaced on her bathlift but won`t get it now. Thanks again.

I am Spartacus 21:34 14 Nov 07

Is it possible that the company just sold on standard equipment in which case if the manufacturer can be identified then they may be able to supply the part?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017