trying to find name of a band.

sunnystaines 06 Jan 13

when in cadiz last year saw this strange band that peddled a large wheel with the band members inside the wheel and the drummer on the outside cycling the music was very fast and catching been trying to find the name of the band to listen to some more of their music.

all i can find is a youtube clip of the band so you can see what they look like in this wheel but the clip did not catch their music.

anyone know or able to track them down for me please.

clip on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXv-fEUzlkM

wiz-king 06 Jan 13

Interesting. I would e-mail the local tourist office.

Aitchbee 06 Jan 13
  sunnystaines 06 Jan 13

aitchbee

thanks by googling those spanoish words id them as "Rodafonio - Factoría Circular"

sunnystaines 07 Jan 13

correct band but their music on the youtube clips is very different.

Aitchbee 07 Jan 13

I'm sure they play a nice quiet accoustic set [of tunes] ... when they are indoors!

Woolwell 07 Jan 13
  Woolwell 07 Jan 13

The music was written by Rodrigo "Pilu" Spagnuolo Pilonius. Scroll down to find the wheel.

Aitchbee 07 Jan 13

sunnystaines, although it might not work here ... but it might do, some smartphones can 'sniff out' and name that tune and artiste instantly ... but where's the fun in that?

Woolwell 07 Jan 13

Aitchbee - If you read my links then you will know that it is an original soundtrack written by Pilu Spagnuolo.

Aitchbee 07 Jan 13

Ok Woolwell - that geezer sounds like a rice-spaghetti dish. hee hee.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message