The truth about 9/11?

realist 10:14 12 Jul 07

I watched a stream on Google Movies last night listed there as "United Fight(sic)93", presumably the real title is United Flight 93 but the subject is "the truth about 9/11".

It is a summation of all the evidence of a conspiracy around 9/11 and was, to say the least, very convincing.

The film ends with a plea for this documentary to be distributed as widely as possible, but I don't recall seeing it on TV? No doubt everyone else has seen it already, but, if not, here's the link:

click here

Flak999 10:36 12 Jul 07

Don't you just love em! :)

crosstrainer 10:39 12 Jul 07

That video has been around for a long time, do you really and honestly think that the American government took it upon themselves to create and execute this tradgedy?

Seth Haniel 10:47 12 Jul 07

Will check it out later from home PC

click here

click here

anskyber 11:05 12 Jul 07

Indeed! I have it on good authority that NASA created all the shots of the earth showing it as round because they were frightened to tell everyone it is really flat.

crosstrainer 11:06 12 Jul 07

But it is flat! :)

spuds 11:13 12 Jul 07

I recently took delivery of a number of 'Conspiracy' theory dvd's. The basis of those disks were based on 'truth' and 'findings' of others and experts in certain fields. Pity that the distributor stated that they were a honest non-profit making company, yet tried no less than three times to cheat me out of combined postage rates :O(

As for the content of the dvd's, I haven't really got around to view them yet. The jury is out, so to say.

Totally-braindead 11:44 12 Jul 07

Not again. I thought we'd finished with all this drivel.

jack 12:07 12 Jul 07

Totally-braindead wrote
Not again. I thought we'd finished with all this drivel.
------------------------------o0o--------------------
Drivel! Drivel! Of -course it is - but better than EastEnders or Corrie
I recently came across one of those number/date items that linked all sorts of things to the number 11.
I marvel at how an individual would work it all out - must be like compiling a cryptic crossword I guess.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:12 12 Jul 07

/me collapses on floor in fits of laughter.

G

interzone55 13:28 12 Jul 07

I personally wouldn't put anything past the present administration in order for it to get it's way.

The US Administration is totally focussed on boosting the profits of companies like Haliburton, GE and Lockheed-Martin.

But it is putting a little to much strain on reality to imagine Bush ordering a couple planes to crash into the World Trade Centre, or is it...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…