A truly amazing guitarist - and personality

hastelloy 01:10 19 Dec 08
Answered

For a 2 minute clip of his musicclick here or for a 6 minute documentary on him click here

Si_L 01:48 19 Dec 08

Just had a go myself at playing with my feet, the only chords I could get were an A and Em. And strumming was tricky to say the least! This guy has got talent!

interzone55 08:35 19 Dec 08

For the you tube deprived (company firewall rule) who are we talking about?

hastelloy 09:17 19 Dec 08
Answer

Born in Nicaragua with no arms - his mother took Thalidomide.

Esc4p3 09:28 19 Dec 08

Like alan14 I am you tube deprived at work, but I have seen this before - indeed it is truly inspirational. I am a hobbyist guitar player and I will probably never be as good as this guy, I tried with my feet a while ago and broke a string!

oldbeefer2 09:36 19 Dec 08

Not a bad name for a guitarist!

laurie53 10:22 19 Dec 08

Why?

What's a paranoid android got to do with guitar playing?

spuds 10:48 19 Dec 08

There are a number of other people who have similar disabilities on You Tube, who are worth checking out.

The same applies to some very young musicians, whose skills are absolutely extraordinary.

Now if only I could get anywhere near that standard :O(

interzone55 10:51 19 Dec 08

Hank Marvin...

iambeavis 11:53 19 Dec 08

The only time I've ever played with my feet was when I, accidentally, stood on my accoustic. Anyway, I have enough difficulty playing in a conventional fashion - even after 40+ years at it.

Forum Editor 16:47 19 Dec 08

of what the human brain is capable of when it pulls the stops out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple