Trouble posting on a thread

Blackhat 17:42 PM 06 Mar 13

Trying to post on the smart watch thread and I keep getting bounced back saying ‘we think this is spam’. Never had that before. I do refer to a product company name, maybe that is what it is, any ideas?

wiz-king 17:59 PM 06 Mar 13

You are not the only one!! I have tried to post several times to that thread and got the same thing.

Aitchbee 18:09 PM 06 Mar 13

I tried to post:

... only if it's got a very 'easy-access' CMOS battery replacement procedure ... when it stops!

... nae good :0[

WhiteTruckMan 18:38 PM 06 Mar 13

same here. I posted a comment, clicked the post button and closed the tab after it reloaded without actually looking at it. Only just now noticed no post, and no mention of it in my posts.

WTM

canarieslover 19:19 PM 06 Mar 13

Obviously something wrong there as I have just had the same result.

wee eddie 20:09 PM 06 Mar 13

Me also, so I copied the contents of my post to FE, asking why.

Quickbeam 21:50 PM 06 Mar 13

I tried to post that I like a watch to be nothing else, no alarms, no calculator, no split lap timer, no radio connection to UNCLE headquarters etc, and was told that PCA thought I was a spammer, which is odd because spam with tinned tomatoes is an awful combination...

Aitchbee 22:19 PM 06 Mar 13

..."Open Channel D" could get you thru' to your favorite uncle, LEO G. Carroll :o]

spuds 00:19 AM 07 Mar 13

Agree, I tried a few times and my comments were also bounced back as spam, so its obvious something was wrong.

caccy 10:03 AM 07 Mar 13

There, and I thought it was just me it didn't like or is it a subtle advert for "SPAM"?

Forum Editor 10:13 AM 07 Mar 13

""....so its obvious something was wrong."

Yes, and I apologise to all concerned. We're looking at it now.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…