tropical fish websites

polish 20:45 18 Aug 11

can any please recommend a website so i can do some research iam getting back into fish keeping after about 13 years

ams4127 21:10 18 Aug 11

Just type your heading into Google and you will come up with loads of sites.

sunnystaines 13:02 19 Aug 11

try this lot they have a good name

http://www.fishkeeper.co.uk/databanksearch.aspx?dtid=1

polish 16:33 19 Aug 11

thanks sunnystaines cannot beat personal recomendation

sunnystaines 17:07 19 Aug 11

polish

I used to enjoy tropical fish many years ago would like to stat again with a 3 or 4 foot tank but cannot get past the wife

Condom 19:41 24 Aug 11

The Mrs and I went to visit a Dr friend in Germany a few years ago and he had the most wonderful fish display I have ever seen and it almost covered a whole wall in his bedroom. I was completely mesmorised. He had salt water fish and a computer sysytem running it all as apparently it is more difficult than keeping the fresh water variety. When we retired later in the evening my wife just took one look at my expression and firmly said NO.

polish 19:50 24 Aug 11

http://www.aquaone.co.uk/AquaStyle_aquarium.php i have purchased a aqua one 620 not massive but a nice size with filtration built into the hood.at one point i had two three foot fish tanks

sunnystaines 20:57 24 Aug 11

CONDOM

If your ever in UAE go to the "burj al arab" hotel on jumeirah beach section of dubai, as you go up the esculator to the rooms they have a built in reef tank in the wall which is out of this world.

Condom 00:31 25 Aug 11

sunnystaines I had completely forgotten about that probably because it is more what you expect to see in an hotel like that rather than in a normal but very posh house. The fountain in the lobby is also fantantic and I do have some photos if I knew how to post them.

Belatucadrus 11:28 25 Aug 11

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…