A tribute to Julian Moss - 1953 - 2014

Matt Egan 13:43 27 Oct 14

Hi all.

Those (many) of you who have been with us for a long time will likely remember Julian Moss who used to write the Helproom column for the magazine, and as a consequence could often be found in the Helproom Forum, well, helping!

I'm sad to say that Julian died last week, as we found out today. We've published an obituary here for those who wish to know more: click here nice man and a sad event.

Matt

A

Forum Editor 19:12 27 Oct 14

I never met Julian, but his was a familiar name to lots of our readers and forum members.

My condolences to his family.

Aitchbee 20:55 27 Oct 14

Thanks Matt. Julian's brave blog will remain in the hearts of everyone who reads it - on this thread in particular; most of us forumite's will have had similar interests [in computing in general] and also may have experienced close family losses through that 'swine' of a disease.

Goodbye, Julian.

lotvic 16:35 28 Oct 14

That is so sad, I have just finished reading his blog. A fine man gone too soon.

mole1944 13:35 29 Oct 14

R.I.P. mate didn't know you but i'm sure you'll be missed by those who did

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple