Train spotting the extreme way

Strawballs 22:01 14 May 10

I did not realise train spotting could be so dangerous

click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:04 14 May 10

Should have been stood behind the yellow line.

Strawballs 22:10 14 May 10

There was a few of them being stupid. It is the train driver I feel sorry for.

Brumas 23:13 14 May 10

I cannot understand why the other folk present did not warn him??

Strawballs 23:17 14 May 10

It was all a bit bizar

spuds 23:25 14 May 10

Suicides and accidents are a daily occurrence on the Indian Railways, if the recent televised documentary was anything to go by. One particular driver who had 30 years service, said that he had been involved in many deaths, and took it as a part of the job. Even the removal of the body was done in a matter of fact way.

In the link, it proves how a moments lapse of thought can result in something near or serious.

Strawballs 23:29 14 May 10

As Brumas pointed out why did the person filming him not point out the train coming the other way

morddwyd 08:14 15 May 10

"why did the person filming him not point out the train coming the other way"

What, and miss the chance of £250 from "You've Been Framed"?

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:47 15 May 10

It heartens me to see that the Darwinian concept of natural selection is proven.

G

Brumas 09:11 15 May 10

You old cynic! ;o)

spuds 09:22 15 May 10

I think that the other person doing the filming, may have had more that £250 to contend with, if the train had hit the other guy!.

But I must ask myself, was the other person filming the person in question, or waiting for a train to appear on the other line. There's anoraks for you?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…