Tour de France

morddwyd 08:34 16 Jul 10

Anybody see the head butting during the Tour de France?

click here

I knew there was a lot of pressure, but talk about blatant!

canarieslover 08:53 16 Jul 10

Well Julian Dean started the problem by putting his elbow out in front of Mark Renshaw's right arm and trying to force him to the barriers. Renshaw's response was well O.T.T. and must be regarded as a footballer's 'professional foul'. The ref spotted him and he got a red card. Heat of the moment stuff and will not result in a grudge next time they meet.

Quickbeam 10:54 16 Jul 10

Is that why they were the helmets then...?

Seth Haniel 12:21 16 Jul 10

from continually looking backwards - results in no-brainer :)

give me Grand Prix anyday

Seth Haniel 14:01 16 Jul 10

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ASO (Amaury Sport Organisation).

canarieslover 14:16 16 Jul 10

I take it that you found out because you went back to look at it again? Much more entertaining than Grand Prix, isn't it? I'm glad I recorded yesterday as it happened.

Seth Haniel 15:11 16 Jul 10

no first look actually -as works pc wouldn't let me see it and had to wait till i got home :)

Seen it now (on Sky news) - quite boring actually :)

sunnystaines 15:11 16 Jul 10

watched it live on eurosport the cylist cut him up but the headbutts were OTT and I feel both cyclists should have been dealt with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…