Topics 'closed' by the Forum Editor

CurlyWhirly 00:24 15 Nov 04

I know that Forum members must try to remember to tick their own subjects that have been resolved but surely when the Forum Editor has closed a thread (FOR GOOD REASON) does anyone think that it would also be good to have a tick on the subject but rather than have a green tick perhaps the FE could use another colour say red?

I find that sometimes I see that a thread hasn't been ticked and yet when I scroll down to the bottom there is no way to add a comment as it has been closed!
I know that in his job FE must come across quite a few posts that need to be 'pruned' and I am NOT disputing this only that it should be ticked but in a different colour.
Any opinions anyone?

Forum Editor 00:51 15 Nov 04

a bit too much.

I try hard not to close a thread without good reason, and I don't think there are enough of them to warrant any special kind of tick.

CurlyWhirly 00:52 15 Nov 04

Fair enough.
I will close this thread. Just a thought!

Forum Editor 00:59 15 Nov 04

and I'm not dismissing it out of hand. I've added it to my list of things that forum members have suggested/requested, and I'll raise it when next we have a forum planning meeting. It's fair to say that I have a long list however, so don't hold your breath.

CurlyWhirly 01:15 15 Nov 04

No problem. Not trying to 'rock the boat' - honest!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…