Tony the new 'peace envoy'?

newman35 09:07 26 Jun 07

click here

Is it a little odd that one of the men who was involved in the biggest war adventure for many years is now to be a 'peace' envoy?
Heaven help us all!

Stuartli 09:50 26 Jun 07

Surely you must realise by now that politicians' hypocrisy is legendary?

newman35 10:28 26 Jun 07

I do realise that, but this is a call over and above the normal 'hypocrisy' levels?
Dubya for Pope next?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:56 26 Jun 07

Bit like promoting Genghis Khan to chairman of the NSPCC.

G

Totally-braindead 11:12 26 Jun 07

Ha ha ha ha ha, someones got a sense of humor.
How totally inappropriate.

newman35 11:24 26 Jun 07

Inappropriate to have a sense of humour??

Cymro. 12:12 26 Jun 07

Well I suppose that they must find something for our Tony to do and it is something of a

no win sort of job. I just wonder who it is that has put his name forward for the job.

It must be one of his many worst enemy's. I dare say the Israels will give him a go,

but I can`t see the Arab world wanting to have anything too do with a man who works so closely with George Bush.

newman35 14:41 26 Jun 07

Dubya and Condi are reputed to have pushed for him......

lisa02 15:22 26 Jun 07

ROFL Gandalf, straight to the point as usual.

With the Mortgages the Bliars have, our Ton needs the work. click here

Bingalau 15:29 26 Jun 07

They would have been wiser to have conscripted him into the Army and let him serve on the front line for a year or so. He might then realise what a pills up he made of the decision to send our lads somewhere were they have no business being.

Stuartli 15:36 26 Jun 07

Richard Littlejohn put it very neatly about his final days in office:

"The future's bright, the future's greenback. But still Bwana Blair can't quite tear himself away from the theatre which gave him his big break.

"The show's over, but Blair's still up there on stage performing one last number, even though the house lights have gone up, the punters have gone home and the cleaners are stacking the chairs and sweeping away the popcorn."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017