Tiscali Mail Servers

crosstrainer 16:09 21 May 08

Appear to be down....Can't connect via the website either. Anyone else have the same?

cycoze 16:26 21 May 08

I had a bit of trouble this morning but all is well now.

cycoze 16:30 21 May 08

Spoke to sson, i had checked my mail several minutes before posting, i leave Outlook open and it checks for new mail every ten minutes, it just checked and there is a problem on the four addresses held with them.

So checked their status page which is now showing...

"Webmail is currently down for all Customers. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently investigating. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Jak_1 16:34 21 May 08

Tiacalli!

click here
and
click here

crosstrainer 16:40 21 May 08

Have constant issues! Tiscali has been very reliable but I guess some kit has died...It happens. Shouldn't take them long to sort it...Tested it on XP as well but same result.

Back to Crysis for half an hour :)

mrwoowoo 17:15 21 May 08

Hope you're out of those blasted caves by now. (O:!

crosstrainer 06:30 22 May 08

Am only really allowed half an hour at a yime @ the PC, but "forgot" to time myself yesterday, and played for an hour and a half. Making progress, have got to the relic, and am now having to fight my way back to the river where I am supposed to gey into a boat to reach next checkpoint.

Great game :)

crosstrainer 14:28 22 May 08

Back to normal now so will tick this resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…