Time Warp

morddwyd 06:47 02 Apr 10

It's bad enough forgetting about BST starting last weekend, but I seem to have slipped a whole week somewhere.

Until watching the news just now I had no idea it was Good Friday.

I though Easter was next weekend!

Should have kept my eye on the moon.

Kevscar1 07:49 02 Apr 10

The slow slip into senility has started.

BT 08:05 02 Apr 10

I knew it was Bank Holiday weekend when we went to Tesco yesterday. From the number of people there and the amount they were buying you would have thought the shops were going to be shut for about a fortnight rather than just for 6 hours on Sunday. It was madness, car park chocca, trolleys at a premium, and trolley rage in the aisles.

Armchair 10:24 02 Apr 10

Not much good about this Friday. It's freezing out there. Happy campers? I don't think so.

sunnystaines 10:31 02 Apr 10

some tip here may help you

click here

johndrew 10:48 02 Apr 10

Your turn will come ;-)

carver 10:52 02 Apr 10

What was that link about.

lotvic 10:58 02 Apr 10

Well that's cheered us all up :(
Happy Easter

ronalddonald 11:28 02 Apr 10

you ve been watching that program on channel five fast forward

Chris the Ancient 11:49 02 Apr 10

Happy campers?

I spent some time on the M4 yesterday, and the number of caravans and campervans on the road was, to be polite, a little on the high side. In fact, quite a lot of them seemed to be escaping OUT of Wales.

All I could think, as I was heading home to my nice warm flat - where I would be able to stretch out, turn on the fire, use a proper indoor loo and bathroom, cook my evening meal in a comparatively easy manner and watch tv from my nice comfortable settee - was what sort of hell those people on the caravan/camping sites would have to go through this weekend with all the cold, wind and rain.

I suppose I ought to feel a little sorry for them. Did I? Nope!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:48 02 Apr 10

Good Friday?? took me longer to get out of Homebase carpark than to do the 10 mile journey home.

Remind me not to go out on a Bank Holiday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…