Time for the sales mantra

bumpkin 18:08 31 Dec 13

Mass advertising, giveaway prices, bargains galore, one day only, don't miss your chance.

If they could not sell it at the original price then it was too expensive in the first place otherwise there would be none left to sell.

Aitchbee 21:18 31 Dec 13

January is a very good month for picking up a bargain in your local charity-shop - as many unwanted brand-new Xmas prezzies invariably end up there.

rdave13 21:24 31 Dec 13

Thought they already had the bargain of the year on black Friday?

Shucks it will be 2014 of course. That's another problem for me, it will take a few days to remember that it is 2014 in any correspondence.

bumpkin 21:26 31 Dec 13

Aitchbee, a sensible comment from you on new years eve, are you well?

Aitchbee 21:37 31 Dec 13

bumpkin - I've turned over a new-leaf ... only sensible comments from now on in ... till next year ;o]

Aitchbee 22:21 31 Dec 13

Has anyone noticed the strange-but-true fact of how much smaller the actors who 'loaf about' on '3-piece-suite' TV adverts appear to be?

Massive Reductions

bumpkin 23:02 31 Dec 13

They are DEMONSTRATION SOFAS only, when you get your one 12wks later you will need to shrink the family.

Pleased to hear that you have turned over a new leaf, I said you could get some medication, shame it only lasts one hour:-)

Happy new year to you.

Aitchbee 23:21 31 Dec 13

... and lang may your lum reek, bumpkin. A happy and peaceful and prosperous New Year to everyone at PCA.

Forum Editor 12:25 01 Jan 14

"If they could not sell it at the original price then it was too expensive in the first place otherwise there would be none left to sell."

There's no logic in that statement at all.

bumpkin 13:14 01 Jan 14

"There's no logic in that statement at all."

I have to agree with you, it was not quite what I meant to say, badly put by myself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now