peter99co 12:17 28 Dec 10

click here

Simple but Clever?

Quickbeam 12:26 28 Dec 10

I blame it on the Snow Queen...

octal 12:54 28 Dec 10

Now that's what you call snow fall!

Forum Editor 13:37 28 Dec 10

was used on the BBC News yesterday - it looks simple, but it must have been a bit of a fiddle to rig it all up, and keep the clock in view over 20 hours.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:11 28 Dec 10

Brrrr

wolfie3000 14:26 28 Dec 10

Interesting video.

Anyone else think this thread was going to be a timelapse of The game series World of Warcraft?

Mr Mistoffelees 19:09 28 Dec 10

peter99co 21:16 28 Dec 10

Never heard of it!

hssutton 23:17 28 Dec 10

"was used on the BBC News yesterday - it looks simple, but it must have been a bit of a fiddle to rig it all up, and keep the clock in view over 20 hours."

Esxtremely easy with the software that Canon supply with most of their cameras, or with an intervalvometer, but cleaning the snow away from the clock must have been a pain

Forum Editor 23:31 28 Dec 10

"cleaning the snow away from the clock must have been a pain"

That's what I meant, which is why I mentioned the clock - someone had to keep raising it as the snow deepened.

peter99co 10:04 29 Dec 10

I bought a mini time lapse camera from Maplin. It sticks on the windscreen of the car with a supplied brkt and records whole journeys. It can be set in 1 sec intervals upwards and can be left for days on a long interval. Came with software as well. It can be upgraded with SD cards of choice.

I can't wait to try some similar effect. I used it one evening on rear of the house during a family Bar-B-Q with hilarious results. The Keystone Cops come to mind.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…