Seriously!!!!!

dagbladet 11:30 31 Oct 07

I think he's spot on.

Seth Haniel 12:52 31 Oct 07

there has to be one ;)

youtruth 12:58 31 Oct 07

Well,is that an f one?

Seth Haniel 13:09 31 Oct 07

be Boss and like in all things they step in when everything is running smoothly and put their oar in -

Ok knock Hamilton of his spot then the next driver down will get hammerered for being too good ad infinitum.

Knock a couple of the big bosses down who have more money than sense and get F1 back to how it should be

Chegs ®™ 13:20 31 Oct 07

I have long held the view F1 was ridiculous and that article confirms it.Maclaren are appealing on the grounds the other teams fuel was "too cold"???

Hamilton is off to live in switzerland because he doesnt like all the publicity??? Rubbish,its to avoid paying a hefty tax bill.

dagbladet 13:29 31 Oct 07

Seth Haniel

If i'm the only one then so be it. I still think he's spot on.

Seth Haniel 13:38 31 Oct 07

Mosley's remarks are the latest in a series of provocative comments about McLaren this season.

The FIA president is known to have a difficult relationship with Dennis, dating back more than 20 years.

Far too long a time to hold a grudge methinks ;)

dagbladet 15:02 31 Oct 07

That's two then Seth ;)

Seth Haniel 15:11 31 Oct 07

oooooooooooeeeeeeeer I'm starting to get worried (not)

The likes of Mosley & Ecclestone are too set in their ways and are beyond the sport and out of touch with what the F1 public want and it is their own comments and meddling that is driving away the fans in droves

dagbladet 15:14 31 Oct 07

Seth

I genuinely disagree with everything you say in your last post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…