Time Computers

welshbenson 10:33 23 Apr 06

So Time are back for 3rd go at the pc market, so what has changed from the other 2 that went bust?

Will they get back a loyal customer base or will people remember the other 2 Time companies, will they re-open their old shops?

It would be interesting to see whhat Time say.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:44 23 Apr 06
  keith-236134 12:44 23 Apr 06

I tried buying a Tiny computer once, same company, what an experience, dont think they wanted to sell me a computer just the aftercare, I gave up and bought one on-line from pc world, that wasn't easy either.

welshbenson 16:24 23 Apr 06

I know people who have bought from them in the past and their pc's are fine, however i also have a friend who was involved in providing tech support for Time when they were first up & running.

All i want to see is the company providing good pc's, good support and backing up the promises they make to their customers. If they do that then that will show to the consumer that they are back & better than before!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…