Tick box missing on smartphone poll

Zeppelyn 22:13 06 Apr 09

Another poll I cant do as there is no "I Dont own one" box. My 9 year old Nokia still does what I bought it for i.e. make phone calls

tullie 22:34 06 Apr 09

Sorry but i havent got a clue what you are posting about.

Zeppelyn 22:36 06 Apr 09

The new poll on the left side of page under the magazine section.

Si_L 23:09 06 Apr 09

I would have thought LG would get its own box.

Kev.Ifty 23:12 06 Apr 09

I to have an unsmart phone. Actually two of them. A Nokia '60sumatorother' for work and a Samsung 'battery lasts 10 mins if you use it 9100' for personal use.

lol

Forum Editor 23:33 06 Apr 09

there's not much point in recording an entry in a poll about smartphones, which is why there's no tick box.

Zeppelyn 23:41 06 Apr 09

FE I was just thinking that overall it would be beneficial to know what percentage of us dont have one but if the mag just wants to know the most popular then I guess you are correct.

laurie53 08:02 07 Apr 09

If you think such a poll would be beneficial then start your own.

People sometimes do.

"What's your favourite genealogy website?" for instance.

laurie53 08:48 07 Apr 09

"I would have thought LG would get its own box."

I suppose there are many of us who would like to see their own favourite included, but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

On the other hand, the fact that "Other" is`the third largest group (at the time of posting) would seem to indicate that a bit more thought might have gone into which makes to include!

Personally I don't know the difference between a smart phone and an unsmart (stupid, thick?) one.

My make's not there so I clicked "Other"

caccy 09:35 07 Apr 09

laurie53

"Personally I don't know the difference between a smart phone and an unsmart (stupid, thick?) one."

Neither do I.

wiz-king 09:42 07 Apr 09

A smart phone belongs to someone who is 'smart' = clever and has a degree in multiple button pushing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…